Follow the Sun
Control the amount of sunlight with the first fully adjustable glazing system. ControLite patented panels consist of translucent rotating half-cylinder louvres built into translucent twin-wall polycarbonate. The angle of the louvre is completely adjustable for controlling and maintaining the desired light intensity any time of the day, any time of the year.
- Blocks solar heat in summer
- Maximises daylight in the winter
- Prevents glare that disturbs athletes
- Saves energy
ControLite Louvres continuously adjust their position to maintain a comfortable environment and to achieve a perfect balance of light and climate. ControLite has two modes of operation:
- Automatic - User sets the desired light intensity. The ControLite system monitors and adjusts the light transmission according to readings from its solar and light sensors
- Manual - User sets the angle of ControLite louvres to achieve the desired light transmission.
|ControLite Closed||ControLite Open||ControLite Partially Open|